Norsan Omega-3 Total Plus
13,20 € / 100 ml | inkl. 7% MwSt
15% more content than before
Sufficient for 30 days
Natural fish oil from sustainable wild catch from Norway
2,300mg Omega-3 per daily dose (8ml per 1 tablespoon)
1,267mg EPA, 605 mg DHA, 800 IU vitamin D3
cleaned free of pollutants PCBs and heavy metals
Natural fish oil from wild catch
- 2,000 mg omega-3 per daily dose (8 ml/1 tbsp.)
- Pleasant taste
- Friend of the Sea Certification (Sustainability)
- Purified from heavy metals, pollutants and PCBs
- Olive oil as an antioxidant
NORSAN fish oil: Fresh, natural, with over 50 fatty acids. Pleasant taste, no belching. From sustainable wild catch, IFFO-certified, PCB-controlled.
Positive properties of omega-3 (EPA/DHA)*.
- Support of the heart function
- Support brain function
- Maintenance of normal triglyceride levels
- Preservation of normal vision
- Good for mother and child
* Positive evaluation for omega-3 (EPA and DHA) according to the European Food Safety Authority. The positive effect occurs with a certain daily intake of EPA and/or DHA. Learn more here
Fish oil, organic olive oil, natural lemon oil, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
Daily 8 ml (1 tablespoon)
The product should be kept out of reach of small children. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Unopened products should be stored away from direct sunlight at a stable room or cellar temperature. The opened bottle should be stored in the refrigerator. Please note that crystals may form at temperatures below 4 degrees Celsius. These dissolve again after a few minutes at room temperature. It is recommended to shake the bottle briefly before consumption.
Instructions for use
The opened bottle should be consumed within 45 days.