Vitamin B12 - Vegan
5,66 € / 10 g | inkl. 7% MwSt
Highly concentrated vitamin B12 with 300μg per tablet. It contains the bioactive forms methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and the storage form hydroxycobalamin. The 120 tablets are vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free and without the filler magnesium stereate. They come in environmentally friendly amber glass packaging.
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that is important for red blood cell formation, nervous system function and metabolism. It can reduce fatigue and support the immune system. It is mainly found in animal products such as meat, fish, eggs and dairy products. For people who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or have an increased need (e.g. during pregnancy and breastfeeding), it can be difficult to meet the requirement. There are different forms of vitamin B12. The two bioactive forms are methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. They are easily absorbed by the body and are crucial for the function of the nervous system and energy metabolism. Hydroxcobalamin is the storage form of vitamin B12 within the body and can be converted into the bioactive forms when needed.
Vitamin B12 is crucial for the formation and maturation of red blood cells. It is required for the synthesis of DNA and plays a crucial role in cell division, which is important for tissue growth, development and repair. Vitamin B12 also plays a key role in maintaining the health of the nervous system. It supports the formation and function of nerve cells as well as the myelin sheaths that surround nerve fibres and are important for efficient nerve transmission.
Methylcobalamin (200 μg), adenosylcobalamin (50 μg), hydroxycobalamin (50 μg), microcrystalline cellulose.
1 serving: 300 μg vitamin B12 ≙ 12,000 % of the recommended daily intake.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal mental function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a function in cell division.